I live in Lake Orion, MI and provide pregnancy and labor support
for families in the Oakland County and surrounding areas.
I do travel in a 40 – 50 mile radius for births, so if you live in Macomb, Lapeer, Genessee, or Livingston County, please contact me for more information.
I also offer Birth Photography, Childbirth Education classes, drink plenty of coffee & chai tea, and crochet baby items because they’re just so adorable. I am a mother who has had a range of birth experiences including hospital birth and home births, and I believe in a woman’s ability to give birth.
My goal is to come alongside you and your family to help you prepare for the arrival of your child in the way that seems ideal for your unique situation.
Education & Doula Trainings
– Bachelor of Arts Degree in English with an emphasis on Education
– Birth Doula Training with Birth Arts International
– Acupressure for Labor Training with Marlene Burk, Acupuncturist
– First, second, third, and even fifth time mothers
– VBAC, HBAC
– Vaginal birth, natural birth, medicated birth, Cesarean birth
– Birth Planning
– School Educator now teaching Childbirth Education and Homebirth Education Classes
Experience at these Birth Locations
Beginning January 2017
I will be providing professional birth services in Oakland County, MI and the surrounding counties.
I worked as a Birth Doula and Photographer in the suburbs of Philadelphia 2014 – 2016 and have experience at these locations:
– Paoli Hospital
– Phoenixville Hospital
– Lankenau Medical Center
– Chester County Hospital
– Doylestown Hospital
– Lifecycle WomanCare (The Bryn Mawr Birth Center)
– Home births attended by the CPMs of Rising Moon Midwifery